In 2014, the church dedicated efforts toward renovating our historic building and are pleased with the outcome! Here are the items that were addressed:
- foundation stabilization
- new exterior siding
- total electrical upgrades
- new lighting in sanctuary
- roof repairs
- kitchen expansion and modernization
- ADA compliant restrooms
- protective covering over all arched windows
- new ceiling in the fellowship hall
- upgrades to all connecting hallways
- crack repairs in interior walls
- insulation in walls
- fresh coat of paint throughout.
As you can see, this list is rather extensive and it took several months to complete. Thanks for following this project – we’re excited about it!